Sunday, October 23, 2011

Welcoming Myself

Hello world! My name is Nikki and I would like to start reviewing young adult books to share to the world. Honestly, I love reading books as much as some people say (though not enough) and I want to share my love to everyone! I would like to start off with just reviewing the books I'm reading right now. That mainly includes YA paranormal romance, or just plain old fiction. I will like to try some random things as well like book cover loving, books I would die to read, and in my mailbox that started from the blog The Story Siren (my favorite blog ever). Also, I might like to try to win some Advance Readers Copies (ARC's) hint, hint. So yeah, hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S- Please excuse my perfect grammer (unless there's a mistake). I hate when people mispell everything. If there is a mistake, don't point it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment