Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Just Read Another Book Along With the Other One!

Sup peoples, I read another book today and I still need to do a review for another book. I also might do a review about Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan. One more thing, I just bought a book so I will just talk about it first.

So, I just bought a book (with money I actually earned) and I can't stand to read it! I just stare at it in awe making sure no one touches it. It's my precious.... To make it simple and so you don't feel like ripping your hair out, the book is:
Crave by Melissa Darnell- Paperback- Available since October 25th at $9.99. Bloodlust. Magic. Forbidden Secrets. The Clann. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11164626-crave
 Here's the cover!Crave Here's the summary too- Savannah Colbert has never known why she's so hated by the kids of the Clann. Nor can she deny her instinct to get close to Clann golden boy Tristan Coleman. Especially when she recovers from a strange illness and the attraction becomes nearly irresistible. It's as if he's a magnet, pulling her gaze, her thoughts, even her dreams. Her family has warned her to have nothing to do with him, or any members of the Clann. But when Tristan is suddenly everywhere she goes, Savannah fears she's destined to fail.
For years, Tristan has been forbidden to even speak to Savannah Colbert. Then Savannah disappears from school for a week and comes back... different, and suddenly he can't stay away. Boys seem intoxicated just from looking at her. His own family becomes stricter than ever. And Tristan has to fight his own urge to protect her, to be near her no matter the consequences.

Okay, here's my actual review of a book I read.
Seizure by Kathy Reich's- Hardcover- Avail at $16.99 at B@N . http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8709640-seizure%20 Seizure

Summary:
Ever since Tory Brennan and her friends rescued Cooper, a kidnapped wolf pup with a rare strain of canine parvovirus, they've turned from regular kids into a crime-solving pack! But now the very place that brought them together - the Loggerhead Island Research Institute - is out of funding and will have to shut down. That is, unless the Virals can figure out a way to save it!
So when Tory learns of an old Charleston legend about a famous she-pirate, Anne Bonney
Oooh, this sounded soooo good! I mean, the pirate treasure sounded kind of stupid, but once you got into this book, it sounded so exciting and invigorating! I give this book a 5/5 because the story line kept me guessing after every page. I had no idea what would happen next! The book cover also shows what I thought the characters looked like and demonstrated their personalities very well. Shelton and Hi and everyone else was absolutely hilarious. I loved their banter! Also, the dog DNA was totally awesome and I could actually understand what they were talking about. A girl pirate is what the world definitely needs.
 One thing that kind of annoyed and fascinated me was how it kept you guessing with the treasure, still not saying any spoilers. Such a great mystery!!!!!!!!!!! Read Virals before this as this is a sequel after all. Superpower lovers, Maximum Ride lovers, and basically anyone, come and read this book!

The next book is called Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus. I'll do this review either today or tomorrow. I still have to do my post: Waiting for On Wednesday. Too much to do, so little time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment