Sunday, December 18, 2011

In My Mailbox Take 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I got a ton of books at the library this week! More than last week, let me tell you. So, here they are! Enjoy!

The Dead Girls' Dance (The Morganville Vampires, #2)  The Dead Girls' Dance (The Morganville Vampires, #2) El baile de las chicas muertas (Los Vampiros de Morganville, #2) Der letzte Kuss (Haus der Vampire, #2) Ölü Kızın Dansı (Morganville Vampirleri, #2) Bal Umarłych Dziewczyn (Wampiry z Morganville, #2) Balul fetelor moarte (Vampirii din Morganville, #2) Den dode piges bal (The Morganville Vampires, #2)  
 The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/261122.The_Dead_Girls_Dance

Dark of the Moon (Dark Guardian, #3) A Dark Guardian : DARK OF THE MOON Luna Oculta (Guardianes Ocultos,#3) Zarter Mond: Die dunklen Wächter Nów księżyca (Strażnik Nocy, #3)
Dark of the Moon by Rachel Hawthrone (Book 3)
Catching Jordan
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

Shadowcry (Wintercraft, #1) Wintercraft (Wintercraft, #1)
Shadowcry by Jenna Burtenshaw

Shattered Souls
Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey

Shattered Dreams (Midnight Dragonfly, #1) Shattered Dreams
Shattered Dreams: a Midnight dragonfly novel by Ellie James

Surrender  (Haunting Emma, #3)
Surrender by Lee Nichols Book 3 in the Haunting Emma series

The Probability of Miracles
The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunders

My Life Undecided
My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody
Illuminated
Illuminated by Erica Orloff

If anyone else manga/anime, I got some of those this week! Read this part if you like them!

  
Oresama Teacher by Izumi Tsubaki Volumes 1, 2, 3.

 
Blue Exorcist by Kazue Kato Volumes 1 and 2.

What did you get in your mailbox? Tell me, tell me! I have no life except for this! Are your books awesomer than mine? Find out!

13 comments:

  1. Really like all those beautiful covers you got there. Library was very good to you this week. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a great haul! I ADORE the Morganville series. I hope you like it as much as I did. It was interesting to see all those different covers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so many different covers especially for the Morganville series. I've only read book one, but really liked it!

    Check out our Mailbox at Book Sake. - Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing books this week! Such a lucky duck for Shattered Souls and Catching Jordan! And I love Blue Exorcist! Enjoy everything:D

    Shortskie's Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, you weren't kidding around when you mentioned that you have a lot of books this week. Here are some of your titles that definitely piqued my interest:
    The Probability of Miracles
    Wintercraft and
    Shadowcry
    - enjoy your great reads! I'm sure you finish all these in no time.

    here's my IMM for the week:
    http://gatheringbooks.wordpress.com/2011/12/18/in-my-mailbox-27-more-book-sales-and-novels-in-verse-from-singapore-libraries/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh I love Rachel Caine and I really really want to read Catching Jordan! I hope you enjoy all you got this week!

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great ones :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shattered Souls, The Probability of Miracles...both sound so amazing. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow these are some great books happy reading!
    http://naturehistorybooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome book haul! Catching Jordan looks wonderful, and I really enjoyed Shattered Souls. Glad you did too.

    Enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh! So many good titles up there!! Hope that you enjoy them all!! :D

    Happy Reading!

    Congrats on the big win =D

    Looks like you had a good haul this week! And I know what you mean about Christmas shoppers! I am soooo glad I don't work over the Christmas period anymore. I could never deal with the stress of it! Luckily it'll be over for you soon!

    On another note: Can't wait to read Haunting Violet myself!! =]

    Here's what I got In My Mailbox this week! =]

    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow fabulous mailbox this week! Catching Jordan is fantastic! I also want to try some Rachel Caine books soon!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow awesome arrivals this week. I love Morganville, they're all fantastic. Please come and check out my IMM this week.

    http://turnersantics.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-5.html?spref=tw

    ReplyDelete