Saturday, January 11, 2014

I'm Unreliable, I Know

I'm back again from a very long absence. I'm sorry for being away for so long and I hope to make it up to you all. I had some family problems and then when I sat down to write a post for this blog after a month, I just couldn't do it.
But I'm back now! My life is in vaguely working order and I want to thank everyone who has looked and commented on my blog! I'm going to try to keep up with reviews and such. I already have a new review typed up, ready to release to you all.
Thank you for staying with me all this time and for supporting me. Now I shall help you all in return by introducing you all to some books I'm sure you'll enjoy.
Happy reading everyone! I'll be back to you soon, you can count on it!
(Did anyone else notice my abundance of 'you all'? Heh, it's kinda bothering me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment